Author Topic: hoping for your help through your awsome knowledge  (Read 5757 times)

christian_belicena

• User
hoping for your help through your awsome knowledge
« on: February 16, 2006, 09:03:38 AM »
Dear sir Gillius:

Sir, honestly i'm very amazed of this programming forum. I find it very interesting and I really admit that I can get some sensible info's and tips through this site. :idea:
                Sir as a student we need a "parent" or what I mean a guide through our studies and lessons in programming. So, i hope you may be able to accomodate our sensible questions regarding our problems especially to the tougher ones. But to do our part we still have to do our best in listening to the discussions of our teacher so that not all the times we will just rely to you and by just using this site for the ones that really storms our mind and the ones which are not discuss but we really want to know especially to those we would like to discover.  :wink:

Thank you, Godbless and more power to you!

Respectfully yours,
Mr. Christian June Belicena
 Sybil_alucard@yahoo.com
P.S Sir you can send me the sample program and your advices in the yahoo messenger indicated below my signature. :D

Gillius

• Administrator
  • User
    • http://www.gillius.org/
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 10:37:07 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking for or what "sample program" you are speaking of.  But I am available here on the forum for people to discuss or ask questions in the open for everyone's benefit.
Gillius
Gillius's Programming http://www.gillius.org/

christian_belicena

• User
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 08:16:02 AM »
SIR, im very happy to know that you are open for the discussions and advices regarding programming, thank you very much! :D
     Im very sorry for my message "sample problems" I may have misprint that and I forgot iy to be edited, hope you understand.

God bless!